Vented Tunnel Subwoofer
Very compact 15 inch vented subwoofer loudspeaker element with accurate transient reproduction. Designed to support line arrays like 2425 DIVIDA DDDD or 2824 DELILA DPD as well as all other loudspeaker types.
TEUTATES is a dual long tunnel construction combining vented and internal horn chamber design in a unique package. This outstanding approach offers high acoustic gain.
The state-of-the-art control technology uses the most advanced filters, providing standard subwoofer and low extension settings for 2425 and 2824. These filters incorporate more than 20 years of development and research experience from one of the first designers ever to use F.I.R. filtering at extrem high sub low down sample rates.
- Low Frequency: 15-inch long excursion neodymium cone driver; 8 ohm nominal impedance
- Vertical x Horizontal Coverage: 360° depends on configuration when using more than one element
- Output @ 1 meter: 134 dB SPL ( 2 )
- Usable Frequency Range : 31 Hz – 160 Hz ( 1 )
- Frequency Response +/-4 dB: 38 Hz – 110 Hz
- Phase Response: 45 Hz – 110 Hz +/- 30°
- Sensitivity 1 Watt @ 1 Meter: 98 dB
- 3600 Watt @ 8 Ohm (1200 Watt AES) passive
- Two Loudspeakers per Channel of a PAX 1604 system amplifier
- Two Neutrik Speakon NL4 (Connected to chassis 1+/1- Through 2+/2-)
- 28 Kg
- Durable hex stamped steel grille
- Baltic birch plywood, black coated
- size about: (H x W x D in mm) 400 x 680 x 525
- Bottom (4) rubber feet
- ( 1 ) with special low extension setting offering 136 dB (45 Hz – 160 Hz)
- ( 2 ) SPL max peak, test signal: pink noise with a Peak to RMS ratio of 12 dB